Two years ago:
- I visited Northside, Clifton Heights, the West End, snapped a few shots of the skyline, then hit University Heights.*
One year ago:
- Northside and Lower Price Hill photos were added to the Building Cincinnati galleries.
- Cincinnati was trying to arrange several land conveyances to allow for the construction of the Great American Tower at Queen City Square.
- After hearing from neighborhood residents, Cincinnati decided against selecting Ken Cunningham as preferred developer for Mount Auburn property until he addressed building code violations at his property at 1873-1875 Walker Street.
- A driveway to the Hartwell Armory was chained off, restricting access to the neighborhood's baseball fields.
- Michaele Pride was appointed to the Cincinnati City Planning Commission.
- In East Price Hill, a commercial building that once housed a Family Dollar store was razed to make way for the new Kroger.