The Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC) and the Model Group will host their second informational meeting about affordable housing in Downtown and Over-the-Rhine on Monday at 5 P.M. at the Emanuel Community Center's first floor Dater Room, 1308 Race Street.
Representatives will present information about housing availability in:
- Ironworks Apartments:, 63 units of permanent supportive housing in the former Dennison Hotel, 716 Main Street, which will be managed by Talbert House;
- Anna Louise Inn:, 300 Lytle Street, 85 units of permanent supportive housing operated by Cincinnati Union Bethel, whose renovation is currently in legal limbo;
- North Rhine Heights: 65 units in 14 Over-the-Rhine buildings, owned and operated by the Model Group;
- Abigail Apartments: 71 units in 19 scattered-site West End and Pendleton buildings, owned and operated by the Model Group; and
- Mercer Commons: 30 affordable units out of 126 total rental units in a development bounded by Vine, Walnut, 13th and 14th streets.
Previous reading on BC:
City sides with Anna Louise Inn over developer (1/31/11)
OHFA awards $2M in affordable housing tax credits to Anna Louise Inn, North Rhine (7/5/10)
Three OTR projects win $7.1M in state tax credits (12/14/09)
Cincinnati approves funding for Gateway's fourth phase (9/29/09)
Two Cincinnati projects win federal tax credits (7/7/09)